Welcome to our blog!!

We have started this blog to keep our followers informed about new events in our community, up-to-date information regarding pregnancy and birth, and relevant articles and information that we come across. We serve much of South Florida, but with this blog we will be able to reach and inform so many more women. Please let other women know so they can receive the same knowledge! P3 Love!



Friday, October 18, 2013

Midwifery Interview on the air!

It's exciting to see midwives becoming a well known word in our society again. It has been a long journey, owing much thanks to the many granny midwives before us and the dedication and love from the future midwives.
I've always felt blessed when I started my journey into midwifery. I felt blessed because I was able to give women an option, a choice, and a better birth. I also felt blessed because I got to join a community of midwives who are some of the most educated, intelligent, beautiful, well spoken, loving, and dedicated women I've ever met.
Here is a fellow midwife speaking the truth, and enlightening those in the dark about the benefits of Midwifery Care. My friend, and fellow midwife, Jamarah Amani
https://soundcloud.com/#jason-skywalker5/jamarah-amani-99jamz-midwifery

No comments:

Post a Comment