A birthing goddess and a good birth photographer to see it

I want to take a moment and share some pictures of a special P3 mama. Grace and beauty is what she displays at each of her births that I've been honored to attend.




She truly is a birthing goddess. One of my favorite things about this birth is that the camera's eye, Paulina Splechta, helps you see the passion this birth photographer has and shows the beauty birth can be.





When I first saw her in action I realized how passionate she was about birth and how dedicated she is to her moms. Truly a unique woman, and photographer. You can see in these great photos. South Florida is lucky to have this woman capturing the beauty of homebirths, waterbirths, and natural births @paulinasplechta we always love working with her at births



Comments

Popular Posts