Welcome to our blog!!

We have started this blog to keep our followers informed about new events in our community, up-to-date information regarding pregnancy and birth, and relevant articles and information that we come across. We serve much of South Florida, but with this blog we will be able to reach and inform so many more women. Please let other women know so they can receive the same knowledge! P3 Love!



Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hypnobirthing, the new movement

I don't normally care for "fads" but since this technically has been around for awhile, I'd say its no fad its...great!
As a midwife, I've seen many births so it's great because I can compare or observe a few things. I must say: I LOVE HYPNOBIRTHERS!
They are so aware of the their body, so intune with what to do next, and so calm and patient. It truly made a noticeable difference. So it's with great pleasure that I get to share a Hypnobirthing series starting at Natural BirthWorks on May 12 by Helen Citrin.

No comments:

Post a Comment