Welcome to our blog!!

We have started this blog to keep our followers informed about new events in our community, up-to-date information regarding pregnancy and birth, and relevant articles and information that we come across. We serve much of South Florida, but with this blog we will be able to reach and inform so many more women. Please let other women know so they can receive the same knowledge! P3 Love!



Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mommy & Baby Yoga

I always liked Yoga. I felt I got a unique stretch in, all the while centering myself. I didn't think this state of being was possible once children entered the picture but I have to say Ish Garcia does a great Mommy & Baby Yoga class on Tuesdays!
If you live in the Ft. Lauderdale are I recommend attending one of her classes. She really does help you connect with your baby and center yourself at the same time.
Here's the info:
Tuesdays Mommy & Baby Yoga with Ish
RSVP required
Drop Ins: $18 per class
6-week class card: $90 ($15 per class)
Bring a new friend to class: $20 for both
https://www.facebook.com/yogawithish

No comments:

Post a Comment