What to do when life continues after baby and your partners back to work??

Working with all the families that I've been touched by, I have noticed an issue that always seems to bear its ugly head when the work day returns!
I know we all know about postpartum blues, breastfeeding issues, the "supermom" syndrome, but now we have this problem of what to do when the spouse has to go back to work.
It's always so nice to have the extra set of hands, the middle of the night person who you can freely wake up (and not feel guilty) but, unfortunately, the time comes when they must go back to work.
To prevent depression, or sadness there is an article that has a few good pointers. I have reviewed and I do feel these are good steps you can take to ensure a smooth transition.

Happy Reading,
P3 Love

www.p3birth.com

Comments

Popular Posts