Just a thought....

As I was getting ready this morning, I often reflect on those I speak with and here are some thoughts that came from that:
 If we don't experience the birth of our dreams, how can we enjoy the transition into motherhood and in turn the power of motherhood? I ask some "what do you envision for this birth?" and some don't have an answer. This is because they don't realize they can have the birth of their dreams, they don't realize how important the actual transition part of life is! T.V. shows us that we walk in and the hospital deals with everything until baby is put in your arms. Leaving you out of set 1. The power and strength lies in the transition into the new role you play. Take back your birth, take back the most important role you play, and take back the first step in doing it.
 ~just my 2 cents. www.p3birth.com

Comments

Popular Posts