Midwifery Interview on the air!

It's exciting to see midwives becoming a well known word in our society again. It has been a long journey, owing much thanks to the many granny midwives before us and the dedication and love from the future midwives.
I've always felt blessed when I started my journey into midwifery. I felt blessed because I was able to give women an option, a choice, and a better birth. I also felt blessed because I got to join a community of midwives who are some of the most educated, intelligent, beautiful, well spoken, loving, and dedicated women I've ever met.
Here is a fellow midwife speaking the truth, and enlightening those in the dark about the benefits of Midwifery Care. My friend, and fellow midwife, Jamarah Amani
https://soundcloud.com/#jason-skywalker5/jamarah-amani-99jamz-midwifery

Comments

Popular Posts