Attempts to detour women from breastfeeding....fail!

I was sent this article that bothered me deeply, I felt it was just another way for society to detour women from breastfeeding, so I dug a bit and found this article that disagrees.
When I read the title I instantly felt that was incorrect, but I figure I should read and truly understand. As I read, the link to the study led me nowhere, not a good impression. Also, just from current research that is investigating giving small amounts to increase bodies immunity and reverse allergies, had me disagree with the logic. Let's not even mention that I ate a scoop of peanut butter everyday of pregnancy and breastfeeding and my son has no alleriges. I decided to look a bit further and found an article from huffington posts that seemed a bit more credible to me.

Comments

Popular Posts